CS Guest Executive- Chinese
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodation site. Booking.com's diverse team, 15,000+ strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Orlando or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com's globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8,000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide - the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com's guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Availability to work some or all of the weekend
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- To be comfortable with computers and can quickly navigate between multiple programs at a time
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- At least 6 months of customer service experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. No visa sponsorship available for this position.
- Working in a fast paced call center to help our guests and partners
- Liaising between guests and partners to resolve light complexity issues via phone and email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Full time 4 weeks paid training
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Paid holidays in addition to the vacation/sick days
- Booking.com discounts
- Health Insurance plan
- Contributions to 401K plan
- Continuous learning opportunities, access to a huge library of free, online training courses
If you like what you've read so far, then click the link to apply! Please look for an email advising you of your progress in the recruitment journey. You should receive this email in the next few days, so check your spam folder if you think you might have missed it.Should you require accommodation to meet the essential functions of this job, please let us know.