Customer Service executive-Norwegian
Does a dynamic, rapidly growing travel company sound like your dream employer? Are you interested in gaining experience in an international environment? Our Customer Service Executive role in Barcelona may be just the right fit for you.
As a Booking.com Customer Service Executive, you work with the performance-minded Customer Service team as a liaison between customers and accommodations. This is a full time position. The starting date for this role is the 16th of January.
Why this role matters
- You’re the problem-solving, highly positive liaison between the guest and the accommodation partner. You’re the first point of contact for issues and the first opportunity to resolve them.
- High levels of customer service come naturally to you, so you can deliver excellent support everyday.
What you’ll work on
- Swiftly and effectively modify reservations, handle special requests and resolve complaints via phone and email.
- Actively participate in various department projects
What you’ll learn
- Promotion of the Booking.com culture in all communication and actions.
- Collaboration with multiple departments to deliver the best possible outcomes.
A Customer Service Executive is an effective communicator and problem solver who takes initiative. Among those qualities, we also look for:
- Takes responsibility and ownership of work
- Passionate about helping customers
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Available full time and flexible with work schedule
- Available to work some weekends. We guarantee two full weekends off per month.
- Valid work permit for Spain (if applicable)
Career advancement, lucrative compensation, bonus potential, competitive benefits (known as the “Booking Deal”), awesome coworkers and endless coffee are just a few of the perks at our rapidly growing company. This position comes with:
- Gross salary of EUR 1,360€ based on full time working hours (14 payments scheme)
- Language bonus (12 payments)
- Guaranteed salary increase after the first 6 months and after a full year
- Quarterly Bonus Plan: 12% of your salary based on set targets
- Catered lunch
- Fully paid (3 to 5 weeks) training
- Work schedule 4 to 6 weeks in advance
- International working environment
- Convenient office location in Barcelona
- 24 holidays per year on full time basis
To find out more about Booking.com and apply for this role, please visit workingatbooking.com and submit your online application with your English CV and cover letter. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The hiring company Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Spain. Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL is looking for a Customer Service executive-Norwegian. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top