Customer Service Executive – Vietnamese
This is a unique opportunity be part of Booking.com's very first team at our 4th Customer Service Site in Asia Pacific – Bangkok, Thailand. We are looking for Vietnamese-speaking Customer Service Executives to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment and will provide a culture that is open, creative and performance-oriented Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working in different shifts, and will be responsible for handling pre and post booking (hotel reservations) enquiries. You will also be an intermediary between customers and hotels.
- Handle pre and post reservation enquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrange special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Vietnamese and English;
- Available Full-time and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (4 weeks) paid training.
- You are currently based in Thailand
What Booking.com will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to be part of Booking.com's very first team at our 4th Customer Service Site in Asia Pacific;
- Full time (4 weeks) paid training;
- International working environment;
- Convenient working location within Bangkok (next to Phra Ram 9 MRT Station);
- A premium remuneration package (including quarterly performance-based bonuses);
- Daily catered lunch that will be provided by Booking.com;
- Medical benefits
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Thailand. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Vietnamese. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top