Customer Service Executive – Swedish
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS, one of the support companies in France, is looking for Swedish speaking Customer Service Executives (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Lille Metropole.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.This is a full-time (35 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
Our next starting day is in March, 2017.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish;
- Is available Full-time (35h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Is in possession of a valid work-permit for France.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- A gross salary of EUR 1750€,- based on 35 hours;
- Full-time (2-5 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Lille Metropole (Tourcoing)
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Travel allowance;
- lunch Voucher
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Swedish. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top