Customer Service Executive – Portuguese
- ***********This position currently offers a $500 Sign on Bonus****************
- **********Relocation assistance available to Orlando, FL**************
The Customer Service Representative will provide excellent levels of customer service to resolve hotel and customer queries, both over the phone and via web chats, emails, etc. All Customer Service Representatives will be universal agents, taking all types of calls including resolving customer complaints.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support;
- Act as main point of contact with hotels verifying guest information as needed;
- Communicate any developments in service, products, website, or systems;
- Answer any incoming questions from customers (system, reservations, etc.);
- Manage customer complaints regarding overbooking and hotel amenities/services in a professional manner resolving the problem through the most effective means possible;
- Provide guidance to hotels in utilizing and optimizing our systems;
- Serve as a liaison with the appropriate departments to gain relevant information, resolve problems, or support;
- Ensure timely follow up with hotels provided through feedback;
- Resolve any issues/complaints that have been detailed on the incoming guest reviews and take appropriate action as needed;
- Ensure that all administration is completed as required.
- Team player with a genuine interest resolving customer problems. Solid ability to resolve customer problems effectively;
- Strong written & verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Must be fluent (speak, read and write) in Portuguese and English
- Ability to learn new things quickly;
- Articulate with excellent telephone manner;
- Efficient, organized and able to work on own. Proactive initiative;
- Dependable, enthusiastic.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency;
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience in a customer facing role handling customer complaints, resolving problems, etc;
- Hotel/Hospitality industry experience a plus;
- Call center experience in any industry preferred;
- Must be available to work any shift, including weekends;
- Must be able to sit for shifts of 4 hours or more;
- Must be computer literate.
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. No H1-B Visa Sponsorship available for this position.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Portuguese. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top