Customer Service Executive – Norwegian
We are looking for some new adventure-rescuers to join our growing Customer Service team! Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com’s customers a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!
Who we are:
We are the planet's #1 accommodation site. Our diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Barcelona or at one of our 204 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com's globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide - the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com's guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What you'll be doing:
- Liaising between guests and partners to resolve medium to light complexity issues via phone and email on various topics such as: modifications, cancellations or confirmation of reservations, special requests, easy complaints, etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
How we support you:
We offer what we call the 'Booking Deal' which gives you many benefits when joining our team.
- Gross salary of EUR 1,475 € based on full time working hours (14 payments scheme)
- Language bonus (12 payments scheme)
- Competitive quarterly Bonus Plan
- Catered lunch
- Fully paid training
- Work schedule 4 to 6 weeks in advance
- International working environment
- Convenient office location in Barcelona
- 24 holidays per year on full time basis
The hiring company Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Spain. Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Norwegian. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top