Customer Service Executive (Norwegian) – Apply now for 2018!
We are looking for some new adventure-rescuers to join our growing Customer Service team! Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give our customers a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!
Wait, this bit is extra important:
Due to the high demand of our Customer Service roles, we have decided to open the application process early for when we begin hiring in 2018. So if you're ready to have a head start in your journey to being our newest colleague, keep reading below.
Who we are:
We are the planet's #1 accommodation site. Our diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 204 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Within our Customer Service department we have over 8000 people, speaking 42 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – all working passionately to make sure our customers have the best travel experiences possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The ultimate Customer Service checklist…
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Liaising between accommodations and customers to resolve issues via phone and email
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Being open to new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture within your colleagues
How we support you:
We offer what we call the 'Booking Deal' which gives you many benefits when joining our team.
- Gross salary of 2208 euro (2045 euro base plus 8% holiday pay) – based on 40 hours
- Full time 4 weeks paid training
- 26 days holiday per year on a full time basis
- Quarterly bonus plan of 6%
- 20% extra pay for hours worked after 7pm, 60% for hours at the weekend, and 80% for hours after 7pm at weekends. We also pay an additional 100% on public holidays
- Schedule 4-6 weeks in advance
- Travel allowance
- Catered lunch
- Booking.com discount
- Health insurance discounts
- Contributory pension plan
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses
So are you ready?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Customer Service Executive (Norwegian) - Apply now for 2018!. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top