Customer Service Executive – Korean (part-time)
We are looking for Korean speaking Customer Service Executives to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Part-time Customer Service Executive, you will be working 20 hours, 24 hours, 28 hours per week in different shifts (8 hours during weekend days and 8 hours (or 2*4 hours) to be worked in the evening after 5.30 pm during the week). You will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel. This is an unique opportunity for students, or others looking for part-time, who would like to start their career development in an international company.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Handle customer requests by phone and e-mail;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent commercial understanding;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with Customer Care, internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Korean;
- Available part-time (20 hrs/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend paid training;
- You are already resident in Japan and egilable to work at least 28 hours per week.
What we can offer:
- A competitive starting salary of 3-4 million JPY/year based on full-time
- Free lunch or dinner for 8 hour shifts
- Monthly commutation allowance;
- 15 days annual leave based on full-time
- Convenient office location in the center of Tokyo (Osaki)
- International and fun working environment, casual dress code
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Japan) KK is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Japan. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Japan) KK is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Korean (part-time). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top