Customer Service Executive – Korean
This is a unique opportunity be part of Booking.com's very first team at our 5th Customer Service Site in Asia Pacific – Seoul, South Korea. We are looking for Korean-speaking Customer Service Executives to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment and will provide a culture that is open, creative and performance-oriented Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working in different shifts, and will be responsible for handling pre and post booking (hotel reservations) enquiries. You will also be an intermediary between customers and hotels.
- Handle pre and post reservation enquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrange special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with the internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Korean;
- Available Full-time and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (4 weeks) paid training.
- Please note that the starting date for this position will be in December 2017.
- You are eligible to work in Korea – This role is only open to Korean nationals as there will be no work pass sponsorship for this role.
What Booking.com will offer you:
- Full time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient working location within Seoul;
- Overtime will be paid accordingly;
- Medical & Dental benefits
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in South Korea. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Korean. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top