Customer Service Executive – Japanese
We are looking for a Japanese speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working 40 hours per week in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Handle customer requests by phone and e-mail;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent commercial understanding;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with Customer Care, internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Japanese;
- Available Full-time (40 hrs/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- In possession of Japanese Citizenship, Japanese Permanent Residence or Work Permit.
What we can offer:
- A competitive starting salary of 3-4 million JPY/year
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and again after a full year
- Quarterly bonus up to 12% of your gross quarterly salary
- Free lunch or dinner;
- Monthly commutation allowance;
- 4 weeks full time new hire training in English;
- 15 days annual leave;
- Discount for hotel reservation;
- Convenient office location in the center of Tokyo;
- International and fun working environment, casual dress code;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Japan) KK is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Japan. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Japan) KK is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Japanese. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top