Customer Service Executive – Hebrew
Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At Booking.com, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer service we are known for. We are real people, having real conversations. 24/7. All year round.
Our Customer Service Executives play a pivotal role in the success of Booking.com. As such, we’re looking for people who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, with the passion to provide the best service to guests. We’re looking for someone who can turn a frown upside-down, any time of the day, any day of the week. Any query, any complaint, our Customer Service Executives handle each call or email with patience and professionalism, creating an individual, positive experience for every traveller.
The Customer Service teams work hard to ensure everyone has a memorable trip. That means committing to a rotating shift pattern of 8 hours per day, scheduled between 7 am and 11:30 pm, totalling a 40 hour week. We’ll also ask you to work the occasional weekend shift. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime and a comfortable, modern working environment in Berlin Potsdamer Platz or Berlin Spittelmarkt. We can offer fixed term contracts of 12 months!
- Liaison between guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, travel assistance, handling special requests and complaints
- Always assuring a high level of customer service
- Confident communication over the phone and via email
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
B.skilled. Our Customer Service teams…
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Are passionate about helping guests,
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Hebrew,
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule
- Have a valid work-permit for Germany
- Full time, 3-4 weeks paid training- no previous experience needed!
- Invites to regular social events.
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, friends and family.
- International working environment
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- 5% salary increase after passing probation, and another 5% increase after 12 months.
- Convenient and modern office
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- Free meal and snacks every day
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
The hiring company Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Hebrew. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top