Customer Service Executive – Dutch
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries. This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Dutch;
- Available Full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Germany.
What Booking.com will offer You:
- A gross salary of EUR 1785,- based on 40 hours per week;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in the center of Berlin;
- 25 holidays per year on full time bases;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 25% Premium pay for hours worked after 8 pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
- Free meals.
Interested? Please upload your CV in English.
The hiring company Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Dutch. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top