Customer Service Executive – Dutch
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries. This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Dutch;
- Available Full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Germany.
What Booking.com will offer You:
- A gross salary of EUR 1895,- based on 40 hours per week;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in the center of Berlin;
- 25 holidays per year on full time bases;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 6% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 25% Premium pay for hours worked after 8 pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
- Free meals.
Interested? Please upload your CV in English.
The hiring company Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Germany. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Dutch. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top