Customer Service Executive – Danish
We are looking for Danish speaking Customer Service Executives (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Amsterdam.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) in scheduled shifts.
Our next starting day is in April, 2017.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
- Has excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Danish;
- Is available full-time and flexible in work schedule;
- Is in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- A gross salary of EUR 2208.6€ (2045€ base plus 8% holiday money),- based on 40 hours
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
- Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Amsterdam;
- 26 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 6% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked before 7pm on the Weekend;
- 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
- Travel allowance;
- Catered lunch.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Danish. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top