Customer Service Executive – Czech
Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At Booking.com, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer service we are known for. We are real people, having real conversations. We go the extra mile to make sure travellers get their stay just right. 24/7. All year round.
Our Customer Service Executives play a pivotal role in the success of Booking.com. As such, we’re not looking for just anybody. We’re looking for people who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, with the passion to provide the best service to guests. We’re looking for someone who can turn a frown upside-down, any time of the day, any day of the week. Any query, any complaint, our Customer Service Executives handle each call or email with patience and professionalism, creating an individual, positive experience for every traveller.
The Customer Service teams work hard to ensure everyone gets the trip he or she deserves. That means committing to a rotating shift pattern of 8 hours per day scheduled between 6.45am and 10pm, totalling a 40 hour week. We’ll also ask you to work the occasional weekend shift and night shift. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime and a comfortable, modern working environment in Cambridge. We can offer permanent contracts or fixed term contracts of 9 or 12 months, whatever works best for you!
- Liaison between guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, travel assistance, handling special requests and complaints
- Always assuring a high level of customer service
- Confident communication over the phone and via email
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Is passionate about helping guests;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Czech
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule
- In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK
- Full time, 4 weeks paid training- no previous experience needed!
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
- International working environment
- Convenient and modern office location in Cambridge
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- Free meal every day
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Czech. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top