Customer Service Executive – Arabic (night shift)
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) working Night and Weekend Night shifts scheduled between 22:30pm and 09:00am. Please note this will be compensated with premium pay.
- You will liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mails
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Arabic;
- Available full-time (40 hours per week)
- In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK.
- Full-time (up to 5 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in London;
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time basis);
- Free lunch every day;·
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Premium pay for certain hours worked at evenings and weekends;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Arabic (night shift). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top