Customer Service Advisor - Spanish and German speaker for people with a disability - Booking.com Transport Business Unit
This role is only for someone with a recognised and certified disability of 33% and above in Spain.
Poble Nou area, front beach location - Torre Diagonal Mar (currently working from home)
We're on a mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world. Whether they're heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
We're part of the worldwide Booking.com family. We speak 42 languages, our 2000+staff (in Manchester) come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure. It's easy to be enthusiastic about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our diversity and global focus.
If you're like us, you'll love to help people. You'll love travel and new life experiences too. Put these drives together and you get an international team who'll take problems and turn them into solutions, increasing customer satisfaction and helping to grow our international business.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be an advocate for our values and will do all you can to meet customer expectations - from providing support with managing their reservations to answering pre-travel questions.
- Making a positive impact on every customer contact over multiple channels such as phone, email or live chat.
- Developing fantastic product knowledge to help resolve customer queries.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that'll make anyone smile.
- Have a real passion for customer service.
- Written and verbal fluency in English, Spanish & German.
- A natural empathy and excellent listening skills.
- You'll be reliable, resilient and organised.
- You'll have a desire to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where you'll love to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- You'll have a positive, motivated mindset that'll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- Competitive salary 20,681.04€ (with annual pay review) in 12 or 14 payments - you choose!
- 27 days of holiday & bank holidays.
- Private health & dental insurance after 6 months service.
- Recommend a friend to work for us and receive €€€ per person!
- Up to 1000€ per year reimbursed for trips booked with Booking.com.
- Industry only car hire rates for you and yours.
- Industry leading learning & development opportunities.
- Language bonus (12 payments) included in the salary above.
- Gym discount.
- Transport and Restaurant vouchers (through salary sacrifice) - Benefit from taxes!
- 2 in 4 full weekends off.
- We're a proud employer that values inclusion and diversity at every level. We realise that nurturing an innovative and collaborative environment is essential to build a better future for our colleagues and customers.
Apply now for a chance to craft your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.