Credit Controller – Thailand & Laos Market
Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte Ltd, one of the support companies in Singapore, is looking for a Credit Controller to be based in our Singapore or Laos Office.
A Booking.com Credit Controller is responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of accounts. The Credit Controller is the main point of contact for these customers for all invoice related issues. The Credit Controller is expected to build strong relationships with customers and business partners in an effort to insure all invoices are paid to the terms of the Booking.com contract. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Collect Open Invoices
- Scalable solutions
- Cross functional Communication
- Increase growth of company
- Improving cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
Thanks to these works, the Credit Controller will acquire an in-depth knowledge of Booking's business and internal organization and will prepare him/her -self to a broader role.
Key factors of success in this role are a good understanding of the business priorities, strong communication skills and, above all, the capacity to implement projects and reach the pre-set objectives.
- Drive progress through simple and targeted action plans. Implement short term loops of progress and tackle the issues one by one at a high pace
- Create Best Practice and share with Peers
- Be a business partner with Hotels team
- Create a out of the box mind set to improve customer payment behavior
- Is owner of Key Performance Indicators like DSO, % received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
- Managing and Developing Yourself
- Technical knowledge of Collections software
- Strategic/Longer Term Contribution
- Ability to travel if required as part of the role
Skills & competencies:
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives.
- Excellent communication and transversal management skills.
- Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy.
- Understanding of business practices and systems.
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English, Thai and Esarn verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably 3 years' experience in Finance or related field
As we are not able to support both relocation and working visa, you must be able to work in Singapore or Laos ( depending on the selected country) without a work pass sponsorship.
The hiring company Booking.com (Lao) Sole Co. Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Laos. Booking.com (Lao) Sole Co. Ltd is looking for a Credit Controller - Thailand & Laos Market. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top