Credit Controller – Taiwanese
We are looking for a Credit Controller based in our Shanghai Office.
A Booking.com Credit Controller is responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of accounts. The Credit Controller supports Booking.com BV by being a main point of contact for its customers for all invoice related issues. The Credit Controller is expected to build strong relationships with Booking.com's customers and business partners in an effort to ensure all invoices are paid to the terms of Booking.com BV's hotel contract. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties ofthis role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Support Booking.com BV with collecting Open Invoices
- Implement scalable solutions
- Cross functional Communication and collaboration
- Support of Booking.com BV with increasing growth of company
- Assist with the improvement of cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
Thanks to these works, the Credit Controller will acquire an in-depth knowledge of Booking's business and internal organization and will prepare him/herself to a broader role. Key factors of success in this role are a good understanding of the business priorities, strong communication skills and, above all, the capacity to implement projects and reach the pre-set objectives.
- Drive progress through simple and targeted action plans. Implement short term loops of progress( tackle the issues one by one at a high pace)
- Create Best Practice and share with Peers
- Be a business partner with Hotels team
- Create an out of the box mind set to support Booking.com BV with improving customer paymentbehavior
- Assist Booking.com BV by being an owner of Key Performance Indicators like DSO, % receivedcash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
- Planning skills
- Managing and Developing Yourself
- Technical knowledge of Collections software
- Strategic/Longer Term Contribution
- Ability to Travel if required as part of the role
Skills & competencies:
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives.
- Excellent communication and transversal management skills.
- Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy.
- Understanding of business practices and systems.
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
- Good knowledge PC software applications.
- Quality improvement skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English and Taiwanese verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant knowledge about Taiwan will be an added advantage.
- You are based in Shanghai and do not require work pass sponsorship to work in China
Interactions:Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning credit control.Require the ability to change the thinking, mindset of or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
The hiring company Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in China. Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is looking for a Credit Controller - Taiwanese. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top