Credit Controller – Scandinavian Market
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
The role: As a Credit Controller you manage a portfolio of accounts. In this role you will be responsible for the Scandinavian market. You will ensure that invoices are paid in accordance with the agreed payment terms and that queries are resolved efficiently; through the development of sound working relationships both internally and externally.
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts to settle balances immediately in full;
- Monitor overdue debtors, identify and action significant collection risk issues and minimize overall DSO;
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues;
- Ensure that allocation issues are handled satisfactorily by working closely with the Accounts Receivable Team;
- Actively note and document customer payment issues and communications;
- Be proactive in increasing the number of accounts that pay by Direct Debit, where available;
- Perform in accordance with business policy and procedures;
- Handle ad hoc issues and projects, whenever required
- Previous experience of collections or Credit Control is a plus;
- Fluency in Norwegian and English a must;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (in all levels of business);
- Strong negotiating skills – Able to negotiate assertively when required;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical – ability to identify risks;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team – Strong team player;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Credit Controller – Scandinavian Market in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top