Creative Producer, Partner Marketing
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™) is looking for top creative talent to support its continued development. Being part of the partner side of the business means empowering our large base of accommodation partners globally to discover the commercial opportunities a partnership with Booking.com brings.
As key talent within the Partner Marketing team, you will work alongside your colleagues who are designing, testing and optimizing marketing campaigns for our accommodation partners that empower all of them to engage in our partnership. Our marketing programs cover a diverse range of accommodation partners from hotels through to homes and apartments.
As a Creative Producer, you will be part of a collaborative Creative Team that focuses on cross media marketing content (online and offline). At the core of this role is your ability to coordinate and manage the process of turning creative ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of media, by teaming up with creatives and brand managers. You will be a true enabler in the creative process. You will manage multiple projects at any one time and ensure that work is delivered on time, to the required level of quality, and within budget. You will work in collaboration with different internal teams and external agencies, thus great communication skills and stakeholder management are a must. We expect an innovative and creative spirit, a hands-on approach and a creative cross-media expertise that can optimize the creative process, and ultimately influence the quality of the end result.
We are seeking for someone with a strong brand experience that can add great creative value to the process.
This role is based in: Amsterdam
- Hands-on approach: turn creative ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of media, and be a true enabler in the creative process.
- Collaborate and lead the creative briefing process, and assure high quality deliverables that meet the original brief. Build roadmaps, gather technical and creative requirements to inform and shape projects.
- Manage project stakeholders throughout the creative process ensuring engagement to realise the highest quality creative products. Stakeholders being internal teams, freelancers, and agency partners.
- Project management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning and resourcing.
- On a project base, keep track of feedback, revisions, project communication and success metrics.
- Assure application of our brand across all touchpoints in a consistent and meaningful way.
- Deliver best possible creative solutions without jeopardizing schedules and budgets.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in a creative agency or international company.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritise and make informed decisions in a fast‐paced environment.
- Ability to adapt skills and approach to a broad range of media and channels.
- Experience in coordinating outsourced resources for project and production.
- Experience of working alongside a creative team in a role that's focused on production and project management within a creative environment.
- Thrives for playing in the digital, traditional and yet-to-be-invented spaces.
Be passionate about the creative work and an engaged member of the team, as well as the ability to ensure deadlines and budgets are met and projects delivered on brief.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Creative Producer, Partner Marketing. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top