Corporate Security Manager – EMEA
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) is looking for a Corporate Security Manager within the Corporate Safety team. The team is designed to protect, prevent, detect, and respond to employee physical security risks and internal fraudulent behavior. The team is responsible with regards to all physical security, internal fraud and crisis management events globally. Continuous improvement on detection and response capabilities is key.
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Security Manager who will take ownership for reducing risk by preventing incidents if possible, detecting them when they happen, and swiftly responding when escalating. Based on developments, we are continuously innovating and improving our physical security as we believe every Booking.com employee has the right to a safe and secure working environment. The successful candidate must have great communication skills to proactively inform and involve relevant internal stakeholders.
- Lead the Physical Security agenda globally, and manage our biggest region, EMEA.
- Help protect Booking.com by preventing, detecting, responding, and improving with regard to safety and physical security incidents.
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies, strategies and approaches for Booking.com’s safety and physical security, seeing the big picture, and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Regularly perform and update organization-wide safety and physical security risk analyses. As well as physical security audits of our 100+ offices in the EMEA region.
- Implement Physical Security in our new offices, including our new to be built Amsterdam campus.
- Work with other teams such as Office Management and Real Estate to realize improvements, as well as BHV teams, and externally with security organizations, authorities and other external parties.
- Provide training and support to share Physical Security knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communicator, problem-solving skills, able to build strong relationships across a diverse stakeholder group, able to build consensus and drive action.
- Global hands-on experience (5 – 7 years) with Crisis Management and physical security.
- Must have strong decision making ability and be self-disciplined.
- Ability to work under pressure during moments of crisis and make fast decisions while keeping the safety of employees in mind.
- Responsible for managing and approving physical security budgets globally.
- Ability to prioritize incoming escalations and requests appropriately using clear communications.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong commercial attitude and interest.
- Currently living in the Netherlands or prepared to relocate to the Netherlands.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in The Netherlands.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996,
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top