Corporate Recruiter – Technology
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com is looking for a Technology Recruiter to join our IT recruitment team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate should be ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced technical environment with strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. As a Technology Recruiter you will play a significant role in attracting the best talents around the world and lead the recruiting process for technical and non-technical roles within the IT Department. This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, and highly motivated individual that is ready to join a successful global recruitment team. You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people. You must be able to multi-task, have strong candidate management skills, and possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with hiring managers and senior management within the IT Department
- Managing full cycle recruitment for roles within the IT Department while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Negotiating job offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management and other stakeholders as necessary
- Developing and implementing innovative sourcing strategy for technical/non-technical positions which are quality, cost-effective and speed driven in attracting the best candidates worldwide
- Minimum of 5 years proven recruiting experience in an international corporate environment
- International staffing experience in IT industry and/or agency
- Proactive and able to manage and influence key internal stakeholders
- Good understanding of job market, industry trends and the ability to adapt quickly when needed – high tech recruiting experience is advantageous
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies – you understand what a Developer does and can source, filter and speak to candidate for this role with little or no direction
- Possess a wide range of experience and expertise on current external recruiting policies, practices, and trends
- Commercial awareness and results-driven with hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
- Excellent English communication skills and proven ability to sell and close candidates
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996,
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top