Copywriter Conversion BookingSuite
BookingSuite, a division of Booking.com, is here to help property owners run their business in an easy and effective way through various products and services.
We are looking for a talented and passionate conversion copywriter to join the BookingSuite marketing team. You are responsible for delivering copy for a variety of content formats, focused on driving conversion. You will work closely with product marketing, demand generation and campaign team in order to create copy that can be easily translated into 40+ languages.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who excels at writing inspirational content and conversion driven microcopy.
BookingSuite is a face-paced, entrepreneurial business unit, so flexibility, creativity and excellent communication skills are essential. Candidates must also possess solid grammatical expertise in English and have a strong commercial focus. Fluency in a second language is a plus.
- Writing copy that drives conversions, increases click through rates or impacts other key metrics as determined by key marketing stakeholders
- Crafting copy that is tailored to different content formats, including email, web, social, advertising, video and blog
- Providing effective content for every stage of the partner journey across a range of products, solutions and campaigns
- Bringing new and creative ideas to the team, based on previous experience, external research and understanding of audience needs and pain points
- Iterating copy based on internal feedback, A/B testing data and campaign performance
- Collaborating with content marketing strategist to ensure that customer-facing copy is consistent across all campaigns, content formats and platforms
- Proofreading and editing content created by other copywriters to ensure brand consistency and high quality output
- Responding to inquiries from language specialists that may require additional context in order to satisfy translation requests
- Excellent communication skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience in B2B, SaaS companies or digital agencies
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- 5+ years experience in online copywriting (focus on conversion is preferred)
- Ability to generate copy and concepts that resonate user's needs and facilitate business goals in a simple and concise way
- Ability to approach tasks with a "can-do" attitude and work well both independently and within a team
- Clear understanding of SEO and UX research and best practices
- Native English speaker mandatory, fluency in other languages a plus
- Background in journalism, communications, consumer psychology, creative writing or equivalent
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and other benefits.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Copywriter Conversion BookingSuite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top