Coordinator – Osaka (Temporary)
As a Coordinator your main task is to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners. You advise partners about their webpages on Booking.com and you train the new partners on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
- Point of contact for accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, and taking action as needed;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships;
- Managing accommodation partners’ contacts with a high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Advising accommodation partners of their webpages on Booking.com and how they can amend their data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Proactively contacting new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration and offering support through the process;
- Answering questions of potential partners and support the setting of expectations for the partnership;
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the partner on the website and proactively seeking content to ensure success of partner’s page on Booking.com;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use the Booking.com extranet and rates & availability system;
- Handle escalated & forwarded tasks;
- Point of contacted for complicated tasks & escalated inbound;
- Task related to the local office (events, office projects, local calls);
- Provide our accommodation partners with local knowledge;
- Operational tasks which require local action or knowledge;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed.
- Ability to identify opportunities for partners with regards to supply and demand, and effectively communicate these opportunities;
- Resourceful, flexible and strong attention to detail;
- Efficient, organized and proactive;
- Ability to learn new things quickly, troubleshoot and provide solutions quickly and efficiently;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Japanese
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively;
- Strong computer skills;
- Local knowledge of the industry;
The hiring company Booking.com Japan K.K. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Japan. Booking.com Japan K.K. is looking for a Coordinator – Osaka (Temporary) . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top