Coordinator Global Accounts – New York City
We are looking for a Coordinator – Global Accounts Team in the United States.
This position reports directly to the Senior Account Manager and is responsible for supporting the Global Accounts Americas team in all its operations. This role also works closely with a number of other departments in the organization in addition to supporting the local teams in the Americas.
The Global Accounts department located in New York is responsible for relationship management and supports the onboarding of National and Global hotel chains. The main goal is to optimize the business relationship with global hotel chains, to help to increase the number of participating chain hotels and to assist the local hotel teams throughout the Americas in their cooperation with the chain hotels.
- Operational ownership of 4-5 chain accounts
- Responsible for smooth execution of all operational procedures and projects of assigned chain accounts
- Main point of contact for chain counterparts
- Serve as the first point of contact within the department for questions from all offices in the Americas
- Supporting the Key Account Managers with operational & business tasks & projects
- Responsible for managing the Global Accounts email inbox for the Americas
- Regular maintenance and management of the various Global Accounts Team tracking documents
- Increasing the local chain knowledge by assisting with training of the account managers in local offices including face to face presentations, webinars and training documents, and other initiatives.
- Maintaining regular contact with Coordinator Global Accounts in other regions
- Responsible for rolling out of new chain hotels with the relevant account manager from building to connecting to opening on the Booking.com website;
- Provide monthly hotel chain reports to the chain head office
- Coordinating and working closely together with other teams, such as Local Partner Services, other regional Global Accounts team, Central Operations and the connectivity
- Creating standard operating procedures with relevant parties and keeping documents up to date for local hotel teams based on information provided by chains
- Pro-actively identifying roadblocks with processes and looking for solutions
- Collaborating in the creation of support documents such as building manuals and training guides for specific chains
- Assisting in fixing any structural issues with pricing
- Assisting with the creation of decks for the Business reviews for Key Account Managers
- In-depth knowledge of Excel in MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of operations
- Attention to detail and accuracy critical
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint), various related systems and the internet
- Independent and understands the hotel business
- Proactive, with a get-things-done mentality
- Confident communicator; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, motivated
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college or higher education preferred
- At least 4 years of administrative support experience required
- Several years of related experience in the hotel or online travel industry, preferred
- Up to 25% travel required
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Coordinator Global Accounts - New York City. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top