Coordinator Global Accounts – New York City
We are looking for a Coordinator – Global Accounts Team in the United States.
This position reports directly to the Senior Account Manager, and is responsible for supporting the Global Accounts Americas team in all its operations. This role also works closely with a number of other departments in the organization in addition to supporting the local teams in the Americas.
The Global Accounts department located in New York is responsible for relationship management and supports the on-boarding of National and Global hotel chains. The main goal is to optimize the business relationship with global hotel chains, to help increasing the number of participating chain hotels and to assist the local hotel teams throughout the Americas in their cooperation with the chain hotels.
- Operational ownership of 4-5 chain accounts
- Responsible for smooth execution of all operational procedures and projects of assigned chain accounts
- Main point of contact for chain counterparts
- Serve as first point of contact within the department for questions from all offices in the Americas
- Supporting the Key Account Managers with their own operational tasks & projects
- Responsible for managing the Global Accounts email inbox for the Americas
- Regular maintenance and management of the various Global Accounts Team tracking documents
- Increasing the local chain knowledge by assisting with training of the account managers in local offices including face to face presentations, webinars and training documents, and other initiatives.
- Maintaining regular contact with Coordinator Global Accounts in other regions
- Responsible for rolling out of new hotels chains with the relevant account manager from building to connecting to opening on the Booking.com website;
- Provide monthly hotel chain reports to the chain head office
- Coordinating with the local hotel teams and the connectivity team about rollouts for new room types, new hotels, new rates etc requested by chains;
- Creating standard operating procedures with relevant parties and keeping documents up to date for local hotel teams based on information provided by chains
- Pro-actively identifying roadbloacks with processes and looking for solutions
- Collaborating in the creation of support documents such as building manuals and training guides for specific chains
- Assisting in fixing any structuralissues with pricing
- Assisting with the creation of decks for the Business reviews for KAMS
- In depth knowledge of Excel in MS Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of operations within booking
- Attention to detail and accuracy critical
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint), various related systems and internet
- Independent and understands the hotel business
- Proactive, with a get-things-done mentality
- Confident communicator; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, motivated
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college or higher education preferred
- At least 4 years of administrative support experience required
- Several years of related experience in the hotel or online travel industry, preferred
- Up to 25% travel required
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Coordinator Global Accounts – New York City. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top