Coordinator French – Nairobi (Temporary)
As a French speaking Coordinator your main task will be to provide support in building the property webpages and training the new partners on how using Booking.com’s extranet and systems can improve their availability and supply. This includes contacting, informing and advising (potential) accommodation partners about what is needed in order to complete their accommodation profile in a way that meets the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Executives with various tasks at the office.
This is a temporary full-time position will be based in our Nairobi office.
- Provide properties with information and advice via phone and email
- Clean databases
- Call newly registered to help them become open bookable on the website
- Call existing partners who are not bookable and help them to become open bookable
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered partners
- Advise properties regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and on how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
- Fluent English and French speaker and writer
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate and an eye for detail
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused
- Positive attitude
- You already have a permit to work in Kenya
B.enefits and opportunities
- Work in a modern office, in an international environment
- Work during office working hours (Monday to Friday, public holidays are off)
- Opportunity to be considered for permanent role in the future
- Joining the monthly team get-together events
The hiring company Bookingcom (Kenya) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Kenya. Bookingcom (Kenya) Ltd is looking for a Coordinator French – Nairobi (Temporary). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top