Coordinator – Berlin (Part-time)
As a Part-time Coordinator your main task will be to provide support in building the property webpages and training the new partners on how using Booking.com’s extranet and systems can improve their availability and supply. This includes contacting, informing and advising (potential) accommodation partners about what is needed in order to complete their accommodation profile in a way that meets the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Executives with various tasks at the office.
This part time position will be based in our Berlin office.
- Providing properties with information and advice via phone and email
- Follow up on newly registered hotels in order to set them to open and bookable on the website
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered partners
- Give support to new partners on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates and availability system
- Advise properties regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and on how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
- Cleaning databases
- Fluent English and German speaker and writer
- Degree from a higher education institute or currently studying
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate and an eye for detail
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work minimum 8-10 hours per week
- You already have a permit to work in Germany.
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a Coordinator – Berlin (Part-time). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top