Content Moderation Policy Manager
We are looking for a full time Content Policy Manager in our moderation team based in our Amsterdam office. You will be responsible for understanding both Booking.com and Content Agency business priorities, helping the team craft and implement content moderation policies that best serve the company and the people who use our services.
With deep expertise in the content moderation industry, experience in policy and/or legal issues and will be able to provide insights that will contribute to the shaping of content policies in international markets, including relations with governments and other policy stakeholders, and local regulation of Internet/social media companies.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Help craft and implement content policies for our family of products
- Build the process and act as a global escalation point of contact and manage internal communications for policy issues
- Help articulate policy philosophy, launches, and changes to relevant parties, including management, operations, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners in Product, Customer Services, Brand, Privacy, Risk, Operations, PR and Legal and becoming the link between these entities
- Identify, monitor and analyze relevant moderation policy trends, proposals and issues of importance to the company
- Drive ongoing review of the product policies in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Proactively identify gaps or conflicts in existing policies
- Bachelor's degree in policy, law, or similar field.
- 5+ years of experience in legislation, litigation, or policy development
- 2+ years of experience or knowledge in international Internet/social media content issues
- Experience with analytics and problem-solving
- Experience with communication, particularly in the area of consensus-building, persuasion and stakeholder management
- Experience in project management
- Strong ability to prioritize according to business needs
- Proactive and results-oriented attitude
- Understanding of machine learning and AI is a plus
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Diana N.Quality Executive
Diana supports Booking.com’s customer service agents by providing side-by-side shadow training in addition to offering personalized feedback, tips, and tricks to each agent.
Back to top