Connectivity Program Manager – Connected Hotels
The Connectivity Partnerships Team (part of the Partner Services department) manages the ecosystem of technology companies, that provide IT solutions for our accommodation partners, ranging from channel management to Property Management Systems and from online booking engines to Revenue Management. The objective of the Connectivity Partnerships Team in Amsterdam is to become the trusted advisor for Booking.com's connectivity partners. We strive to develop existing partnerships as well as recruit new connectivity partnerships to drive a joint and healthy business operation and accelerate on a mutual growth ambition.
As the world's leading accommodation site, Booking.com is at the center of a fast transforming market where guests expect the best possible experience in arranging their travel accommodation. To lead this transformation and to deliver on Booking.com's mission, it's of strategic importance to drive a high adoption of the products and connectivity innovations by Booking.com's eco-system of connectivity partners.
One of the initiatives to make this happen is our Connectivity Partner Programme. The main goals of the programme are to ensure that our API connections are of the highest quality, grow our business as well as our best performing partners, ensure the adoption of our web services, and drive innovation. For this programme, we are looking for a Connectivity Program Manager that will tailor and manage the programme for our Hotel segment.
As a Connectivity Program Manager, you will be responsible for empowering the business of our connected Hotel properties via our connectivity partners. You will own the elements in our reward programme that are needed to drive business with our connectivity partners who are specialized in the Hotel segment. You will continuously evaluate if the specific programme requirements are contributing to our overall business objectives and lead the change if new ones are necessary.
To realise a commercial impact, you will define a go-to-market process for our connected Hotel properties, initiate and execute your own campaigns, and guide our product marketing managers in going to the market with their products. You will work closely together with our Hotels department on supporting and improving the business coming from hotels that work with one of our connectivity partners. Next to that, you will liaise with regional business management, product marketing, and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements in Booking.com's products and the programme.
- Managing and take ownership of the partnership programme for our connectivity partners specialized in the Hotel segment
- Set the go-to-market process, inline with our overall strategy and guide our product marketing managers
- Guiding all external communication, content and messaging tells, sells and communicates the programme elements and product in all external channels
- Set and report on commercial targets with all channels in all our regions (Americas, EMEA, APAC)
- Builds the relationship between our connectivity partners, partner business managers, product, other marketing disciplines and operations for multiple products with senior stakeholders
- Guides research, data analysis, testing and introducing new commercial impactful programme requirements
- Actively provide, seeks & acts on feedback with key stakeholders
- Explore and define differentiation needs for our regions (Americas, EMEA, APAC)
- Guide programme and product feedback loops from various sources; Provide ongoing feedback and enhancements to commercial and product teams
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience in long term project planning and program management in an agile environment
- Experience with technology and cloud based models is a strong plus
- Strong stakeholder management across both technical and commercial departments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Creative and strong focus on execution,strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Experience in defining and managing and running a go-to-market strategy
- 5 years of experience in technology partnership management
- Experience in setting up or managing a reward/loyalty programme
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willing to face all challenges with enthusiasm, and positivity. Can bend and twist with the changes as they come your way
- A cooperative approach in aligning the different stakeholders needs
What's in it for you?This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the "Booking Deal" including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Connectivity Program Manager - Connected Hotels in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top