Connectivity Coordinator – New York City
We are currently looking for a Connectivity Coordinator to join our team in New York City.
This is a full-time position.
The Connectivity Coordinator (part of Partner Connectivity and Partner Services) is responsible for the integration of all (XML) interfaces between hotel (chains) and Booking.com BV. It deals with hotel chains and IT providers, supports local teams and liaises with the IT department in Amsterdam. Booking.com's IT partners provide hotel (chains) the technology to connect their internal systems to Booking.com BV. This enables the hotel (chains) to automate the stream of information from and to Booking.com.
You will be the first line of technical support to the internal hotel teams and answer questions from the technical and other staff of the providers, head offices or chains. You work on upcoming and ongoing interface projects and support the testing as well as rollout of them.
The daily duties and responsibilities of this position will change periodically according to business need. You will need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling connectivity integrations of providers, hotel chains and individual hotels;
- Daily contact point for connectivity providers, hotel chains and internal teams;
- Testing and rollout support for new specifications on innovations;
- Coordination and facilitation of the roll out of new interface connections;
- Communication of amendments in the interface to the partners and coordination of the changes;
- Provide necessary information to new partners that are interested in programming to our interface;
- First point of contact for questions about internal systems used for the hotels department;
- Daily support for local Booking.com offices (eg. through training, email, workshops);
- Training of external connectivity partners;
- Handling of system bugs.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with applied trouble shooting techniques;
- Proven technical background required with working knowledge of XML and/or JSON;
- Interface and connectivity experience preferred;
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with ability to articulate technical specifications to internal and external teams;
- Expertise working with ticketing systems
- Flexible and open attitude, open to changes;
- Eye for details, data driven and able to prioritize;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent, customer friendly and target focused;
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years of total experience;
- Minimum 1-2 years of hotel experience;
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Must have work authorization in the United States.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Connectivity Coordinator - New York City . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top