Connectivity Account Manager EMEA
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
Booking.com BV is looking for a Connectivity Account Manager EMEA in Amsterdam.
The Interface and Connectivity team (part of the accommodation support team) is looking for a Connectivity Account Manager based in Amsterdam. The Interface and connectivity team is responsible for the integration of all (XML) interfaces between accommodations and Booking.com BV. It deals with accommodation partners and IT providers, supports local teams and liaises with our IT department. Our IT partners provide accommodations the technology to connect their internal systems to Booking.com. This enables the accommodation to automate the stream of information from and to Booking.com.
As a Connectivity Account Manager you represent the Interface and Connectivity team in Amsterdam. The team has a rich operational expertise and is now looking for opportunities to utilize this expertise to the benefit of Booking.com. Your focus is to find opportunities in the business environment.
You make sure we can offer the best possible product to Booking.com BV's customers. This includes finding possibilities to speed up acquisition of accommodations and assuring retrieval of the best pricing and availability.
You also build a strong relationship with our key IT providers and make sure they operate in the best interest of all parties.
- Build a close relationship with our existing key IT providers;
- Reaching out to potentially interesting new IT providers;
- If needed, handle XML integrations of accommodations;
- Guide the accommodations and IT providers through the release of the interface;
- Improving internal and external knowledge on interface implementations;
- Give XML support to local teams;
- Improving results of XML partners based on your analysis;
- Monitor business development needs and work closely with our internal Product Owners to develop new features;
- Closing the gap between XML and the local teams.
- 3 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Experience within hospitality industry;
- Knowledge of and experience with OTA (Open Travel Alliance) specifications, XML based messaging and SQL a strong plus;
- Ability to handle high-value stakeholders;
- Getting things done mentality;
- Relationship builder (internally and externally);
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Great face-to-face, telephone and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Prepared to travel regularly;
- Negotiation skills,
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please use the button at the top and apply with your CV and cover letter.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN), owns and operates Booking.com™, the world leader in booking accommodations online. Each day, over 850,000 room nights are reserved on Booking.com. The Booking.com website and apps attract visitors from both the leisure and business sectors worldwide.
Established in 1996, Booking.com BV guarantees the best prices for any type of property, from small, family-run bed and breakfasts to executive apartments and five-star luxury suites. Independent accommodations are also specifically a focus of Villas.com, a sister site recently launched by Booking.com. Truly international, Booking.com is available in more than 40 languages, and offers over 650,000 properties in 212 countries.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Connectivity Account Manager EMEA in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top