As a Compensation Analyst, you will be part of our Global Compensation & Benefits team working at our HQ in Amsterdam. In this role, you will report into the Functional Compensation Manager.
You will contribute to ensure that what Booking.com offers its own people, reflects its culture and strategy, is competitive, understood and innovative. You will also work with a great team of diverse internal partners, with a focus on ensuring the accurate analysis, perspective and understanding of our internal employee data and external benchmark data.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role will evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and challenge yourself to take on additional projects as well as responsibilities as they present themselves.
Now, are you an analyst, looking for career excitement in an environment with the innovative dynamics of a tech-company, the diversity and wander of a travel company and scope of a multinational?
- Conduct job evaluations, model salary increases, participate in salary surveys, collect internal and external data;
- Conduct other analyzes to provide input into managerial decisions about the organization's compensation and benefit programs;
- Support implementation and communication of the annual compensation evaluation process;
- Proactively deliver intelligence based on data to support and advise the (HR) business partners whenever there is an opportunity;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the various stakeholders;
- Contribute to robust, scalable and insightful reporting on key metrics;
- Continuously seek ways to improve existing reporting and reward processes to fit with evolving requests from the business;
- Support with Ad-hoc analyses whenever there is a need from the business;
- Work with HR advisors, finance, HRIS and other business teams to accurately report results including explanatory comments and follow-up on outstanding items;
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Accounting, HR, Finance or other related field
- 3+ years of experience in Compensation within a global organization
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to influence and interact successfully with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of HRIS systems is a must, Workday experience would be preferred
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Solution oriented and result driven
Back to top