Communication Services Manager – Internal Communications
Global Internal Communication (IC) is a new and growing team at Booking.com, focused on discovering ways to better understand, communicate and engage with our diverse audience of over 15,000 employees worldwide. In order to effectively achieve our goals we need a talented Communication Services Manager who will be responsible for bringing internal campaigns from concept through execution phase.
In this role you will be responsible for a small creative team, leading creative production across all internal communication touch-points including video, digital (+social), events, email and print. This includes managing team work-flow, vendors, timelines and priorities to ensure on-time and flawless execution of all Internal Communication creative needs across a wide range of teams. This position is based at our Global HQ in Amsterdam and reports into our Global Internal Communications Manager.
- Manage a small creative team responsible for communication and creative asset execution across multiple online and offline channels (including video and events)
- Gather creative requirements and perform project management of campaigns/projects with complete understanding of IC objectives
- Manage all jobs on-budget, on-time and with the lights level of service and quality
- Maintain close relationship with the decentralized IC network and foster communication channels to ensure oversight of teams' creative needs and smooth workflow
- Facilitate execution of creative across multiple stakeholders, including IC team, creative agencies, internal creative specialists, office managers and IT services
- Establish and manage schedules with stakeholders, including creative review process, and communicate schedule plus any updates to key stakeholders on a daily/weekly basis. Monitor schedule and enforce dates throughout.
- Oversee creative review process of all material, ensuring compliance to IC, brand and legal guidelines
- Oversee assembly of assets (e.g. copy, images, video) and ensure creative is properly archived
- Execute graphic design projects yourself when possible
- Work with Global Production Manager, Brand to investigate potential vendors/agencies to build a list of preferred vendors based on creative capabilities, costs and availability
- Proactively identify and present additional production solution to continuously benefit IC efforts
- Work independently on day-to-day projects
- Consistently exceed IC expectations and provide superior service
- 5+ years of professional experience in related field
- Experience in people and creative project management is required
- Proven excellence in both people and vendor management is required
- Proficiency in publishing, graphic design applications are required
- Professional experience or serious personal passion for videography and post-production highly preferred
- Digital communications or social media experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required.
- Strong client service and negotiation skills
- Passionate about problem solving and conflict management
- Keen interest in on-going process creation and improvement
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in crisis or emergency situations, and handle projects with immediate delivery schedules
- Experience working in a multinational corporate environment is required
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Communication Services Manager - Internal Communications. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top