Commercial Specialist – Commercial outbound
Within Booking.com we aim to provide our guests with the widest choice of experiences at the best possible prices. Partner Services focuses on providing a relevant partner base with the best offerings to our guests. In order to do so we engage with existing and future partners to realize this goal.
To support this strategy, we are building up a new global PS team: Commercial Outbound. The Commercial Outbound Team is supporting our regional hubs to become an effective channel to engage with our partners. The regional hubs will make partners aware of commercial opportunities and support marketing campaigns.
Within the team, we are looking for a Commercial Specialist. You will be exploring and driving commercial initiatives to increase partner engagement and experience. Your role would be to explore and drive innovation by ideation, prioritization, experimentation and getting potential commercial opportunities ready for implementation. In this role you will mainly work together with regional stakeholders and with teams such as Partners Services tracks, Product teams, Analytics, Implementation and Learning & Communications. You will collaborate with all of these to drive project based positive commercial change.
- Use creative, innovative and strategic thinking to identify different commercial opportunities to further improve partner performance and engagement
- Drive multi disciplinary project teams to set-up and conduct and analyze commercial outbound experiments
- Prepare successful commercial outbound opportunities for delivery to communication and training teams for global implementation
- Demonstrated track record of defining and executing commercial initiatives (preferably 5+ years of account manager experience)
- A proven track record in Project management – coordination and ownership of projects, following them through from start to finish
- Experience with experimental set-up (minimum knowledge of statistics required)
- Very high problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to simplify complex areas
- Good communicator (on several levels) and ability to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
- Capable of working independently
- Positive attitude
- Hands on mentality
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Business awareness
- Contributes to continuous improvement
- Customer focus
- Open to change
- Embrace teamwork
- Strong work ethic
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Analytical focus
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Commercial Specialist - Commercial outbound in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top