Commercial Innovation Owner – Business Travel
Are you a creative, innovative, strategic thinker who wants to have a real impact on a fast growing, high potential start up within Booking.com? Is your strength identifying commercial opportunities to further improve performance and engagement? If so, joining the Commercial Innovation team at Booking.com for Business could be the next career move for you!
Booking.com for Business focusses on providing a diverse range of accommodation choices for business travelers as well as ensuring they can find, manage and enjoy company stays in the simplest, smartest and most rewarding way.
We are looking for a Commercial Innovation Owner – Business Travel to be integral to taking this business unit to the next level of growth. Responsible for initiating and driving global projects, the successful candidate will partner with key stakeholders globally, conduct research and develop commercial models that can deliver high commercial impact.
Initiate and Drive;
- Global project management varying in complexity, scope and length
- Market research in order to allow for the right commercial decisions
- Formulation of value propositions (VP) for business bookers.
- Coordinate with marketing the go-to-market strategy of the newly developed value propositions and /or commercial models.
- Liaise with product and commercial teams as well as wider key stakeholders to deliver insights and recommendations
- Ensure commercial teams are trained and develop performance measurements to monitor impact.
- Effective communication to provide progress update and deliver insights & recommendation
- Implement and create performance measurement to monitor impact of VP or Commercial models
- Able to demonstrate a track record of defining and executing commercial initiatives (preferably 5+ years of commercial experience)
- A proven track record in Project management – coordination and ownership of projects, following them through from start to finish.
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Experienced with experimental set-up (minimum knowledge of statistics/ research required)
- Good communicator (on all levels) and ability to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
- Corporate travel industry experience is a plus
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Commercial Innovation Owner - Business Travel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top