Within Booking.com, we aim to provide our guests with the widest choice of experiences at the best possible prices. Partner Services focuses on providing a relevant partner base with the best offerings to our guests. In order to do so, we engage with existing and future partners to realise this goal.
To support this strategy, we are building up a new Global Partner Services team: Commercial Outbound. The Commercial Outbound Team is supporting our regional hubs to become an effective channel to engage with our partners. The regional hubs will make partners aware of commercial opportunities and support marketing campaigns.
Within the team, we are looking for a Commercial Analyst. You will be exploring and proposing commercial opportunities on a global level to increase partner engagement and experience and bring more value to our guests.
In this role you will mainly work together with commercial specialists, Partners Services tracks, Product teams and Analytics.
- Use creative, innovative and strategic thinking to identify different commercial opportunities to further improve partner performance and engagement while using a data driven approach
- Communicate proactively with other analysts to understand market/regional trends
- Assist with preparing overall commercial outbound actionable reporting
- Produce intelligence through data analysis and articles to assist commercial specialists
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, scenarios and benchmarking when needed.
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and proposing commercial opportunities (preferably 3+ years of analyst experience)
- Very high problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to simplify complex areas
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good communicator (on several levels) and ability to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
- Capable of working independently
- Positive attitude
- Hands on mentality
- Attention to detail
- Analytical focus
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Business awareness
- Contributes to continuous improvement
- Customer focus
- Open to change
- Embrace teamwork
- Strong work ethic
- Planning and organizing
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Commercial Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top