Business Development Coordinator – German & French
Are you passionate about winning new business and exceeding objectives? If you are a sales driven hunter who thrives in a customer centric, fast paced environment this could be your next career move! We offer autonomy, ownership and an environment where you can innovate to grow the business to the next level.
This is an exciting role based in our Amsterdam HQ, reporting to a Team Lead in Booking.com for Business. This division specialises in providing a diverse range of accommodation choices for business travelers as well as ensuring they can find, manage and enjoy company stays in the simplest, smartest and most rewarding way.
As a Business Development Coordinator you are the first point of contact for new and existing business customers. The successful candidate will create connections with small, medium and large enterprises on a daily basis, knowing how to tailor your approach to connect with gatekeepers, bookers and decision making units on a senior level.
- Make outbound calls to existing and new business customers of Booking.com for Business
- Work from our HQ in Amsterdam and call businesses in Austria and Switzerland
- Qualify leads through data driven prospecting activities
- Research opportunity, identify key players and generate interest
- Expand the network of Business travelers using our business platform
- Cooperate closely with the focus market Account Management team
- Have the opportunity visit companies with an Account Manager
- Work closely with the Product Team based on the customer feedback
- Be a CRM hero
- 2+ years' experience in sales, customer service or call center environments
- To be fluent in English and German, French and preferably Italian
- To be able to work in Amsterdam
- To be passionate about generating results
- To be a true listener
- To be able to find the right balance between the business platform and the needs of the customers.
- Great learning environment
- Training and development
- Be part of the startup Booking for Business as a part of the great Booking.com
- We allow you to show entrepreneurial skills after performing well you can have the opportunity to be involved in and run projects focusing on continuous improvement, growth and development Travel!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Business Development Coordinator - German & French in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top