Business Controller – Technology department
Move beyond compiling data and help tell the story behind the numbers. This position offers the opportunity to drive financial decision making within the Technology Department. In this role you take full ownership for all Finance related matters within Technology, with a clear emphasis on planning, budgeting and making business cases. Secondly you are driving improvement projects in cooperation with the teams in Procurement, Accounting and Technology. You will report to the Manager Business Control within the Financial Analysis & Planning team. This position is based in our headquarters in Amsterdam. This role requires a dynamic and proactive person with strong analytical and social skills.
- Drive the quarterly and annual budgeting process within Technology. This entails Operational & Capital Expenditure and FTEs
- Build strong relationships within the Technology department, Accounting, Procurement, Tax and beyond.
- Optimize budget modeling and processes.
- Build on a regular basis business cases to support decision making.
- Lead and drive improvement projects, like cost optimization together with the procurement teams.
- Report in an actionable way to the Technology leadership.
- 4 – 6 years experience relevant to the position.
- Background in Finance, Accounting and/or Consulting.
- Strong analytical and business partnering skills.
- Preference to work in an agile results orientated international environment.
- Be able to shift from helicopter view to detail.
- Organized, proactive and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Business Controller - Technology department . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top