Business Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis
Booking.com, part of Priceline.com listed on the NASDAQ, is a global market leader in online accommodation reservations. Since 1996 our Finance Team has expanded to more than 700 financial professionals, mostly based in Amsterdam, the company's global headquarters. We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength and is what drives us towards outstanding performance. Booking.com Finance actively promotes engaging and advising the business partners whenever there is an opportunity.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges and delivering results?
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
If you would like to be part of a truly international company and finance team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
We're looking for a Business Analyst for the FP&A revenue team to understand our existing user base and global market trends. We solve challenging problems and support business growth through a deep understanding of consumer behaviors with applied analytics techniques and business insights. An ideal candidate should have robust knowledge of consumer lifecycle and behavior analysis, customer segmentation, marketing attribution and ideally, eCommerce.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing users and what drives them to Booking.com
- Define and operationalize meaningful segments of Booking.com users
- Identify key metrics and build executive-facing dashboards to track progress of lifecycle marketing and its highest priority initiatives
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and marketing opportunities by researching and building financial models
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Develop data processing workflows to streamline reporting capabilities.
- Find opportunities for automation and optimization to improve processes
- Help structuring our data in order to increase our efficiency of pulling relevant business data.
- Auditing data to monitor potential data quality issues.
- Proactively provide actionable reporting to business stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in analysis in a similar function
- Experience in driving key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Bachelors' or above in Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets; deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression etc.
- Ability to prioritise and work with deadlines
- Flexibility to work on ad-hoc projects
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Business Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top