Business Analyst – Business Travel
Are you a data driven, analytical mastermind who is commercially focussed whilst always keeping an eye on the bigger picture and customer? If you want to be integral to the success of a fast growing start up within a thriving ecommerce business this could be the role for you!
This is an exciting new role based in our Amsterdam HQ, reporting directly to the leadership team for Booking.com for Business. This division specialises in providing a diverse range of accommodation choices for business travelers as well as ensuring they can find, manage and enjoy company stays in the simplest, smartest and most rewarding way.
The successful candidate will work cross-functionally to understand the analytics needs (e.g., data, reporting, modeling) of the growing Commercial team, translating these requirements to prioritise and design the solutions together with the technical teams.
- Work closely with senior management to translate commercial needs and data into actionable insights enabling you to advise and lead on analytic related topics with various stakeholders including; Marketing, lead generation, KAMs/AMs, Implementation and Operations
- Translate the needs into requirements for the technical team (Data Science and Reporting Analysts)
- Together with the technical team, prioritize the needs and design the solutions (e.g., tools/ models/ reports) for the Commercial teams
- Set the vision to deliver best-in-class analytics to the Commercial teams, building a scalable infrastructure together with the technical and CRM teams
- Lead the quarterly target setting and calculation process for all Commercial teams (e.g., account manager targets)
It's imperative that we have someone who has great business acumen, is data driven with strong analytical skills proven in a commercial environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales/commercial environment
- 2+ years of experience in analytics (e.g., reporting, modeling, data analysis)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of SQL
- A proven track record in Project management – coordination and ownership of projects, following them through from start to finish.
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Good communicator (at all levels) and ability to work with, influence and align multiple stakeholders
- Corporate travel industry experience is a plus
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Business Analyst - Business Travel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top