Brand Marketing Manager – Hotel Partners
Are you obsessed with delivering the optimal brand experience? Do you thrive on working across diverse on- and offline channels and touchpoints? Do you love balancing imagining, planning, doing and assessing? Are you into figuring out what works and what doesn't based on data? Are you always hungry for more? Are you planning your next trip before you've even finished the last one?
We are looking for a creative, dynamic, data-driven marketer for a Brand Marketing Manager – Hotel Partners position in our global head office in Amsterdam. In this new, game-changing role within our Partner Marketing team, you will support the total brand experience for our Hotel Partners, from global chains to independent boutiques.
You will be a major driver of commercial growth for both our Partners, and our company. You will balance big, strategic ideas with solid execution and measurement. You will constantly evaluate, prove and scale the value of your activities across both perception and performance metrics.
- Own and be accountable for brand strategies and tactics across the Hotel Partner segment. These activities will be expected to contribute to positive growth across both brand perception and commercial performance metrics;
- Contribute to establishing the Partner segment's brand strategy and how it interacts with both the master brand strategy and the strategies of other key segments and target groups;
- Contribute to establishing the Partner brand experience as a core strategy to drive both Partner and company success;
- Contribute to providing a single, positive and transformative brand experience for all segment Partners, across all channels and touchpoints;
- Demonstrate a data-driven approach to all brand activities, both to inform strategies and tactics and to measure and report on their impact;
- Inspire and inform the creation and execution of strategies and campaigns by peers and team members (no direct reports currently);
- Challenge current (industry accepted) marketing communication strategies and beliefs, pursuing entrepreneurial and innovative ideas and tactics.
- 5+ years in a relevant role in a hotel brand within a headquarter or central function;
- Proven track record in creating, developing, executing and evaluating strategic marketing strategies, plans and activities across a variety of channels;
- Strong experience contributing to and applying brand strategies;
- Strong experience working closely with executive level stakeholders;
- Ability to confidently commission and contribute to marketing research and analysis;
- Ability to translate data, including marketing research, into strategic solutions;
- Team management experience preferred.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated over 600 professionals to Amsterdam this year alone.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager - Hotel Partners in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top