BookingSuite Specialist – Austria and Switzerland
Do you love building relationships? Do you love to use your expertise to support people by boosting their knowledge on products and services? Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in e-commerce? If you've answered yes to all of these questions, this job might just be for you..
Who we are:
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. The diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world.
BookingSuite BV is focused on providing world-class software directly to Accommodation Partners in order to improve their brand reach, guest engagement, and ultimately the overall health of their property.
We are looking for a BookingSuite Specialist to be based in Innsbruck, Salzburg or Vienna.
In the role of BookingSuite Specialist, you are the expert in the local office and dedicated market on BookingSuite BV's scaled products and services (RateIntelligence and WebDirect commission model for now and more products to be added in the future) and you will work together with the BookingSuite Market Manager as soon as new scaled products and services are launched by BookingSuite BV from central to local teams to integrate in the Core business of Booking.com BV.
You will be responsible for contacting Booking.com partners to promote and advise them on the best BookingSuite solution for their property. You will support local teams on gaining knowledge and expertise of BookingSuite products and services as well as respond to and follow up on inbound. You will report to the local management team (Senior or Area Management level).
- Work with local teams to give anyone based in the local office support on the signup process of scaled products
- Ensuring that local teams are successfully engaged, confident and motivated in promoting and signing up for BookingSuite BV's scaled products and services to its partners
- Engage with partners about BookingSuite scaled products and services and supporting them with the signup process by proactive contact moments
- Promote the BookingSuite BV brand name and its products to partners by giving local colleagues the tools and knowledge
- Work with the local team, Area Manager and the Commercial Excellence community to understand local priorities and opportunities. Based on this, support local internal goal setting and achieve quarterly objectives related to BookingSuite products
- Visit partners alone and with Account Managers / Executives to support on sign up process and engagement for the scaled products and services of Bookingsuite BV in your market
- Liaise with the dedicated Area Manager and Commercial Excellence Manager to deliver up-to-date releases to local teams in order to achieve an optimal feedback loop from local to central to help improve products, services and procedures
- Work together with the BookingSuite Market Manager to add support for new and premium product pilots in your market if needed
- Organize, coordinate and attend partner events, workshops and trade fairs with local team members to support the needs of the mutual existing and potential Booking.com partners
- Create, manage and deliver quarterly internal BookingSuite meetings, summits and trainings for your office to communicate on BookingSuite BV's roll outs and innovations, with the goal of increasing local knowledge
- Fluency in English and German is a must. French and/or Italian is a plus.
- A degree in hospitality / marketing is preferred
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload in line with business needs
- Proactive, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
We provide you with:
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com (Osterreich) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Austria. Booking.com (Osterreich) GmbH is looking for a BookingSuite Specialist – Austria and Switzerland. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top