BookingSuite Performance Manager
Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for talented people to support Booking.com Japan K.K, the company that operates Booking.com's newly established Hospitality Marketing Services division.
BookingSuite is dedicated to empowering accommodation providers with smart, powerful cloud-based technology that enables them to serve the needs of their customers and at the same time grow their businesses.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges, delivering results and winning? Should it be an environment that values your individuality? We offer a dynamic, pleasant and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, Amsterdam roots, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Tokyo, Japan
The Performance Manager successfully articulates value, inspires, and empowers partners in adopting BookingSuite products. This individual is a trusted advisor and consultant, a person who provides partners with a roadmap for success that will endure long after the on-boarding process. A Performance Manager will be accountable for providing metrics, analysis, industry expertise, and recommendations based on financial management best practices.
Support BookingSuite BV:
- In fostering a positive relationship with its Partners
- In training new partners how to best utilize BookingSuite's products to maximize performance through their online distribution channels
- By making recommendations to help partners improve their RevPAR performance
- By educating partners of all financial management knowledge levels about best practices
- By delivering performance results and analysis to Partners on a monthly basis
- By delivering quarterly performance reviews to Partners that include pricing strategy, industry insights, and tips for improvement
- By listening to partner feedback about BookingSuite BV's products and forward feature requests for the Product Team to ensure that BookingSuite is constantly evolving to meet its partner needs
- In educating internal teams about financial management principles
- By collaborating with teammates to foster a culture that drives continuous improvement to BookingSuite BV's premium services offering
- By working with other departments in Amsterdam (Operations, Innovation, Product) to ensure partner satisfaction
- By promoting BookingSuite products to new partners
- By visiting the key partners as needed
- Multiple years experience as a Rate/Revenue Manager, hospitality focus preferred
- Degree from a 4 year university, or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology (PMS, Channel Manager, RMS) preferred
- Strong analytical skills – ability to draw insight from various data and intelligently articulate it back to a Partner
- Excellent communication skills with a business focus
- Willingness to learn new skills and support the team outside of job description duties
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English and Japanese
The hiring company Booking.com Japan K.K. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Japan. Booking.com Japan K.K. is looking for a BookingSuite Performance Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top