BookingLokal Team Lead (Temporary)
As a Team Lead your main task will be supporting a start-up initiative of Booking.com to winmarket share in the budget hotel segment in Indonesia.
Your role will focus on helping to develop and execute rapid growth strategies while leadinga small team in Indonesia. This is an opportunity to build a start-up from the ground and play arole in defining the growth of this venture.
This is an initiative focused on onboarding 0-2* properties and marketing that to budget travelers in Indonesia.
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta for 6 months.
- Support the launch and scale in Indonesia with a focus on meeting monthly market shareand conversion targets
- Help create and execute plans to rapidly grow in the budget segment; involves leading by example and rolling-up your sleeves to work alongside the team
- Remotely work together and take direction from stakeholders based in Amsterdam and Singapore while being based on the ground in Jakarta to facilitate various operationaltasks
- Motivated and hardworking with a creative mindset and can-do attitude is critical
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute plans and deliver on business targets
- Experience in driving customer adoption via unconventional marketing channels
- Prior start-up experience is strongly preferred
You live in Jakarta as we are not able to support relocation, and do not require a work pass to work in Jakarta permanently
- This is a temporary 6 month role based in Jakarta to launch of the platform
The hiring company Pt. Booking Indonesia is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Indonesia. Pt. Booking Indonesia is looking for a BookingLokal Team Lead (Temporary). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top