BookingLokal Junior Team Lead - Jakarta (Operations)
As a Junior Team Lead your main task will be supporting a start-up initiative of Booking.com to win market share in the budget hotel segment in Indonesia.
Your role will focus on helping to develop and execute rapid growth strategies while leading a small team in Indonesia. This is an opportunity to build a start-up from the ground and play a role in defining the growth of this venture.
This is an initiative focused on onboarding 0-2* properties and marketing that to budget travelers in Indonesia.
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta for 12 months.
- Support the launch and scale in Indonesia with a focus on meeting monthly market share targets
- Help create & execute plans to rapidly scale in the budget segment; involves leading by example and rolling-up your sleeves to work alongside the team
- Remotely work together and take direction from stakeholders based in Amsterdam and Singapore while being based on the ground in Jakarta to facilitate various operational tasks
- Motivated & hardworking with a creative mindset and can-do attitude is critical
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute plans and deliver on business targets
- Prior start-up experience is strongly preferred
You live in Jakarta as we are not able to support relocation, and do not require a work pass to work in Jakarta permanently
- This is a temporary 12 month role based in Jakarta to launch of the platform
Back to top