Booking Home Partner Manager
Help Booking.com BV to accelerate with its growth within the homes and apartments business. You will be responsible of the account management and overall satisfaction of Booking Home Partners ("BH Partners") in your Market . You will manage directly the relationship with Multi-Property Partners (Property Manager Companies and Multi-Property Owners), furthermore you will be involved in facilitating the communication towards BH Partners through Events and Scaled Outreach Channels.
This full-time position will be based in our Tokyo office.
- Advise BH Partners regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend their own data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Visit and contact the important MPPs in the region;
- Support Booking.com BV's-strategy for BH Partners availability and supply within the region;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to BH Partners;
- Support Booking.com BV with facilitating New Partnership of BH Partners;
- Providing BH Partners with information and advice by different channels, including follow-ups;
- Participate, Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits related to BH Marketspace;
- Organizing events and webinars for BH Partners to educate them and increase their engagement;
- Be always updated on marketplace changes and trends;
- Check statistics on Performance and follow up;
- Be able to translate local partners challenges into opportunities for change;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV;
- Fluent English and Japanese speaker and writer;
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Public speaking skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive and caring attitude;
- Great priority settings skills;
- Able to keep connections outside of the office with other Booking Home Partner Manager in a fruitful and efficient way
- University background preferred.
- Knowledge of Vacation Rental market;
- Driver's license required
- You live in Japan and do not require work pass sponsorship to work in Japan
The hiring company Booking.com Japan K.K. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Japan. Booking.com Japan K.K. is looking for a Booking Home Partner Manager . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top