Booking Home Credit Control Specialist – French
Booking.com the world’s #1 accommodation site. Our core business has, historically, been linked to the hotel industry and hotels still form the backbone of our success. Today, however, the market is changing and our inventory is also made of Homes and Apartments.
Who is a Booking Home Partner?
Booking Homes are defined the following self-catering accommodations: apartments, apart-hotels, chalet, condo, cottage, holiday homes and villas.
We offer a dynamic, motivating and challenging work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
The role: As a Credit Control Specialist you will manage a large portfolio of Booking Home accounts. In this role you will be responsible for the French market. You will ensure that queries are resolved efficiently and you will monitor a large portfolio of B.Home partners, by overseeing the collection and communication strategy set up for the market assigned to you.
- Liaison between B.com and accommodations: handling billing and finance related requests via our internal tools, assisting with queries about payment of the invoices and any other Credit Control procedures;
- Always assuring a high level of partner service, meeting agreed KPI’s;
- Execute and oversee collection and payment method campaigns set up by your Manager; resolving disputes that can prevent partners from settling their invoices in full;
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external partners on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve queries;
- Perform in accordance with business policy and procedures;
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Is passionate about helping partners;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- Previous experience in Customer Service and Sales Support;
- Able to interact assertively;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team – Strong team player;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Booking Home Credit Control Specialist – French in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top