Booking Home Coordinator
As a Booking Home Coordinator your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You will be looking after vacation rentals, holiday homes & villas type properties. You will also build the properties webpages and provide training to use Booking.com BV's extranet and how to use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Furthermore you will offer support to the Booking Home Partner Manager with various tasks at the office.
This full time position will be based in either our Sydney or Melbourne office.
- Supporting the Booking Home Partner Manager with inbound, promoting the Booking.com BV brand name and workshops.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of Booking.com BV's business;
- Support Booking.com BV in building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Identify opportunities for partners that will help improve Booking.com BV's business by using its internal tool of priority setting;
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on Booking.com BV's website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Liaison person for properties to contact when they have business related questions by phone, e-mail and workshops
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use Booking.com's extranet and rates & availability system;
- Providing properties with information and advice mainly by phone, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- In consultation with the Booking Home Partner Managers, provide information support to Booking.com BV fornew and existing accommodations;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks based on business needs;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to persuade and convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- University background preferred.
- Valid driving license
- You already live in either Sydney or Melbourne and do not need work pass sponsorship to work in Australia.
The hiring company Booking.com (Australia) Pty Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Australia. Booking.com (Australia) Pty Ltd is looking for a Booking Home Coordinator. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top