Booking.com is a market leader in online hotel reservations in Europe and a rapidly expanding business internationally. Since 1996 our team has expanded to more than 8,300 professionals from many different backgrounds including hotels, finance, IT and marketing, and has built a company that provides online hotel reservations in the best possible way. We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength and is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges and delivering results?
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening. In this role you report directly to the Billing Manager within the Finance Operations department.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Liaise with several teams within Finance to understand their business needs and translate them to billing solutions and reports.
- Central escalation point for all invoicing related issues
- Run controls and reports that help understand billing performance and identify improvements points.
- Proactive/Effective communication and relationship building with business partners company wide
- Generate Scalable solutions driving initiative and projects
- Increase growth of company
- Improving cycle times on all Invoicing related processes
Thanks to these objectives, the Billing Specialist will acquire an in-depth knowledge of BOOKING's business and internal organization.
- Data driven, possess a strong analytical sense
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Leadership skills
- Planning skills
- Able to manage across boundaries and departments
- Strategic/Longer Term Contribution
- Functional Technical Skills
- Subject Matter Expert
- Creative process solutions
- Advanced ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives.
- Advanced communication and transversal management skills.
- Advanced ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy.
- Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Advanced understanding of business practices and systems.
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
- Advanced organizational change management skills.
- Advanced organizational design and effectiveness knowledge.
- Advanced process development skills.
- Thorough technical decision making skills.
- Advanced quality improvement skills.
- Advanced presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years' experience in Finance or related field.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996,
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top