Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
We are searching for an Attribution specialist who can bring an outside perspective on Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) to our Marketing teams. With millions of customers and an ability to execute at scale, Booking.com is a unique environment to bring your Attribution knowledge to the table.
The successful candidate would leverage his/her Attribution expertise to provide guidance and insight to Booking.com's Attribution efforts. With customer-centric thinking front and center at Booking.com, we want to make sure we incorporate all relevant best practices around Attribution into our business logic and modeling.
Ideally, we're looking for a candidate who has directly worked on Multi-Touch Attribution and related topics in multiple companies. Strong analytical, communication and project management skills are a must.
- Provides expertise, guidance and insights to Booking.com's Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) efforts.
- Maintains strong external connections with partners and other advertisers on the topic of Attribution.
- Maintains strong external connections with the academic world on the topic of Attribution.
- Generates business-relevant insights and recommendations from Attribution analyses and from the output of our Attribution models.
- Generates business-relevant insights and recommendations beyond the Marketing team, working with (for example) our Front end teams.
- 3 – 5 years of experience are the minimum requirement for this role
- Strong knowledge of Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA), including visibility into how multiple leading companies have developed/implemented MTA
- Strong knowledge of Marketing in general, preferably at an online company with global scale
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in drawing business insights from data
- Experience in working with big data (incl. SQL)
- Solution-oriented and result-driven
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Specialist – Content and Performance Marketing in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Attribution Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top